Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Days ahead

It will be hot today...everyone has predicted it. I got up early and listened in the twilight to the bird song...if you get up early enough, it's louder than freeway sounds. Now at 6..., both sounds compete.

I've come to a place of peace with my job (mentioned frequently in my twitter) because of compassion, because where from where I sit there are far less unhappy people surrounding me.

It's funny...we work more here...which is to say, we work more diligently and seemingly get more done. It's not as labor intensive and it requires a much finer level of analysis. For this perhaps and for generally the more genteel atmosphere, it feels less brutal here...actually more feminine. Is this a good thing? Yes and no. It's a change and that's good...but I've been in enough 'girl fights' to know that aggression happens no matter what gender principle holds sway.

Bottom line, I am not in agony here...and this is a good thing.

My horoscope this week from Ralfee Finn

"If you keep the biggest possible picture in mind, you will have the best perspective on certain challenging situations. Remember, this isn’t the time for action, it’s the time for awareness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home